Landing pages are one of the most effective methods to turn an audience into high value leads. Through the use of a landing page, you can turn a service, product or affiliate offer into an attractive opportunity once you target your exact audience.
What are landing pages and why are they so important?
A landing page aims to show a visitor the highlights of whatever is being advertised. The headline, sales copy and images are all focused to entice you to take immediate action. At the same time, landing pages are extremely effective because they act as a pre-sell page prior to a visitor taking a desired action. With all of that said, here’s an inside look at how affiliate marketers effectively use landing pages to increase conversions and drive more traffic.
1. Increase landing page speed. The faster your landing page loads, the faster people can engage. If you page takes too long to load, visitors will leave.
2. Split test everything. Beyond color changes, be sure to split test as much as possible. This includes placements, sales copy, images and registration forms.
3. Optimize landing pages for mobile. More people are viewing the Internet through mobile devices and tablets than ever before. Make sure your landing pages load correctly across all devices.
4. Create a clear call to action. The call to action on your landing page is extremely important. Have a great headline and let your call to action tell visitors what to do.
5. Less text is more. Don’t overwhelm site visitors with too much text. Focus on action points, images and where they need to click.
6. Bullet points work extremely well. To eliminate text and still get your point across, feel free to use bullet points to highlight key features and benefits.
7. Create a sense of urgency. By promoting a limited time offer for a visitor to take action, you will see a boost in conversion rates. Encourage visitors to take action now and not miss out.
8. Remove distractions and navigation. Navigation menus, footers and sidebars aren’t needed on landing pages. Remove these distractions to keep the focus on your one call to action.
Implement these optimization tips into your landing page and marketing efforts and you will see massive conversion and engagement increases across the board! or you just share your concept and requirements to Rebelute Digital Solutions and we will provide the best Landing Page Services.